Community Area Grants
Are you a community enthusiast, community or voluntary group, town or parish council who is looking to fund a community project in the Royal Wootton Bassett and Cricklade community area? If the answer is yes, then Area Board grants are for you.
- Up to £5,000 of capital funding available (more in exceptional cases) for your community project
- Up to and including£1,000 available for small projects, where there is no need for you to find match funding (although your application will be considered more favourably where a modest contribution from the applicant is made)
- Up to 50% of the total cost of a project, where the total cost is more than £1000
- Funding linked to local priorities
- Simple online application process
- Signposting to other sources of funding
Capital funding is available to help provide facilities, equipment and projects that are important to the local community. These awards can really make a big difference in helping communities get schemes and projects started.
The Area Board wishes to support the ethos of volunteering and community involvement and to that end have decided that community grant funding should go to these groups.
Alternatively you can speak to your local Wiltshire Council councillor or contact your Community Engagement Manager for RWB&C via the contact details below:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org |T: 01249 706610 | M: 07768 357306